A Well Kept Secret About Artificial Nails



I was in the beauty industry for 30 years, and I used every kind of artificial nail techniques that had never been invented. Put that time we had a porcelain nail acrylic from which emerged (a softer form) then there is fiberglass, gel, and more.

ten years ago, a system that has created a combination of acrylic and fiberglass nails. This system was developed around the acrylic powder, but instead of using monomer (liquid acrylic) for the treatment of dust and to harden, use a special type of nail pitch. This technique has eliminated the need to use primer (acid) to be in harmony with the natural nail. At that time I had a lot of clients and nail lack of odor and dust is simply a god send. I found it to be wonderful. If you've ever been in the salon, where acrylic nails are done you will know about the smell and dust from filing.

let's discuss the smell. If you've never smelt of monomers (liquid acrylic), then you probably will not appreciate the lack of smell, but I assure you that it is definitely a step in the right direction. Then there is a filing. Since very few forms required with this system, the dust is reduced dramatically. Besides the cleaning aspect, anything that reduces the risk to health must be worth considering. Dust from acrylic nails can be devastating to your health, particularly the lungs.

Recently there has been a huge outcry about the toxicity of acrylic monomers with high levels of MMA, which is supposed to be extremely dangerous. I have watched with more than passing interest and I saw a production of these things say that it is not dangerous and other manufacturers say smrtonosno.Žiri still, but if you use a glazed nail system need not concern yourself.

As I said, I have every system out there. I had a beauty school and I taught fiberglass, acrylic and gel nails and I can say without fear of contradiction that this system is the easiest and safest yet. I now have an online beauty school from which I learn the same system.

Having said that, I must say that this system is widely adopted by the industry and I'm at a loss to understand why. I can only speculate that the nail techs May not want to bother learning a new system, or it may be because they perfected the acrylic system, why fix something that is not broken relationship May be the thing. One thing I am sure, that the benefits far beyond the time a few hours one May have to put on learning the new system.

There is, however, another theory. On May that it was simply the monetary consideration. With this system, there is much less meet the need, because when the nail grows out, re-growth is much less visible, and customers do not have to go back to the salon so often. Although we have clients who come every two weeks to get your nails looking in top condition, most of my clients would only be once a month and sometimes every 5-6 weeks. Longer lasting -. Less money for a technician to

My answer to that is, you can always take on more clients. And then there's the name. It could be that the name of the technique is simply not sexy. I have to admit, "glazed Nails" does not sound sexy.

I suspect the reason may be a combination of the above, and that the system is not widely known. I had one of my students tell me that when he ordered the ingredients needed to make the nails, she said that is a wholesaler of wasting your money, and she had never heard of it. As I said, glazed Nails have been around now for over a decade and was passed in its original form by Backscratchers, very well known and well respected company in the artificial nail industry. There is no excuse for every Beauty Wholesale out so far do not know about this system of artificial nails, whether you choose to share or not. I suspect that wholesalers have an interest in promoting not because this system is far cheaper than acrylic nails (acrylic on labeling nail products is massive ).

and one would never return to using acrylic or for that matter even the gel and do not get any of my clients, many of whom have been with me for 20 years or more. My suggestion is to judge. I've put up a video on YouTube by putting me on one of those nails. Have a look and see how easy it is. Link below.


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.